sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Instamoments

Finally I decided to use the Instragram, and now I'm in love with this social network. So, this Saturday I leave you with some of my photos on Instagram, feel free to follow me @whysherocks, Enjoy the weekend!!:)

Mirad que me he resistido al Instagram, pero al final me he aliado a otra red social más, jajaja, y la verdad que esta me gusta especialmente. Me parece una manera genial de compartir esos pequeños momentos especiales que ocurren en nuestro día a día con otras personas. Así que hoy empiezo mi primer post dedicado a estos momentos publicados a través de Instagram. He hecho un pequeño recopilatorio, espero que os guste :)!! @whysherocks

lafoto-40g


Tour Eiffel and snow :)


inst4


1. At the circus, 2. Outfit details, 3. Yummy!!Present from my patients, 4. Shopping at Louis Vuitton 


774472_4870080505240_173278759_of


The snow make me happy!! :)


In2


1. New Post, New outfit, 2. Beautiful sky!!, 3. Starbucks moment, 4. Jewels from Les Jumelles :)


lafoto-30h


Special and beautiful sunset in Spain!! #Galicia


INs3


1. Jeudi sur la glace!!, 2. Outfit details, 3. The best cookies ;), 4. New books


lafoto-24h


La Grande Roue De #Paris :)

lafoto-36h


Outfit of the day

@whysherocks

6 comentarios:

  1. m encanta verte compratir x aqui tus momentos amor. yo tambien tengo instagram. showroomdegarde
    haha
    besorros

    FRAN AND HIS LOVELY NEW SUNGLASSES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/black-ray-ban-wayfarer-week-3rd-outfit.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pues yo me resisto al Instagram porqué tampoco soy mucho de ir haciendo fotos por los sitios. No hago nada especial y cuando lo hago ni me acuerdo de fotografiar ;)

    Un besazo

    www.momentazostaqui.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ResponderEliminar